Thursday, September 18, 2014

When Only the Nightmare Remains by Rick McQuiston






A supernatural horror thriller that showcases how, when working as a team, a town sheriff and three young boys manage to overcome a world-threatening evil.




About the author:
I'm a forty-six year old father of two who loves anything horror related.  By day, I work for a family-owned construction and management company. By night, I churn out frightening horror fiction.
I've had well over 300 publications so far. I've written seven anthologies, one book of novellas, and edited an anthology of Michigan authors. I'm also a guest author each year at Memphis Junior High School, and am currently working on my fifth novel, a Cthulhu-based anthology, and more short stories than I care to admit. 
Visit my webpage at: many-midnights.webs.com

No comments: